Thursday, May 31, 2007

Join the Foodie Blogroll!

Jenn over at The Left-Over Queen has started a Foodie Blogroll. Here's how it's described on her site:

This Blogroll is especially designed for people who have a passion about food. If you have a blog about food, whether you cook it, or just like to talk about it, this blogroll is for you! It will be our way to create a community of Foodies!

Requirement to be on the blogroll: There is only one requirement to participate in the blogroll: you must display the blogroll some place on your blog where I can find it. Once a month I will try to go through the blogroll and delete the blogs from the blogroll that aren’t displaying it. (I will send you an email telling you that I’ve deleted it.) The reason for this requirement is that to meet our goal of promoting food related blogs on the Internet we need to link to each other. It drives up your Google rank (your blog could potentially be on the first or second page of Google’s search results when someone is searching for information that is contained on your blog) and your Technorati rank.

I joined - and if you haven't yet, do it now! Just click on the link over to the left below the little box, and it will take you to the directions.

Now I have to go look at a lot of new (to me) blogs!

1 comment:

Thistlemoon said...

So glad to have you in the group, Cyndi!