Tuesday, January 30, 2007

On the Mend

Today I'm feeling much better, though I still don't want to eat anything spicier than milk and cereal. But at least I'm hungry! Now my husband's sick, only his symptoms are more like the flu. Poor guy - puts up with me for five days, then gets sick, too!

I've been busy in my free time (when I felt like it) updating my menus. You see, when I (finally) migrated to new blogger, my recipe menus/links didn't follow. That's okay - I didn't like the way they were all different sizes, and with the help of Sam on Food Blog S'cool I was able to get some that are all the same width. It's just taking time to move everything.

In the meantime: DON'T FORGET SOUP OR STEW THURSDAY #3. Sometime before Thursday night at 7:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, send me a note that you've made some soup, along with the url of your blog. Send it to cholmaneee at uia dot net.

Thanks!

No comments: