Sunday, June 22, 2008

Going on Vacation

I might not be posting for a while - we're leaving Tuesday morning for a 45-day trip to Colorado. We'll be at Redstone, on the Crystal River for a few nights, then Vega State Park on the Grand Mesa, then Turquoise Lake near Leadville, Tomichi Creek east of Gunnison, Taylor Park Reservoir, and then Lake City.

I hope to relax, cross-stitch, read, cook, and totally forget about work for 45 days. I'll take lots of pics, but they'll be posted over on my travel blog, Wanderlust. If I create any culinary masterpieces that I just HAVE to share, I'll post them here. Otherwise, I'll see you in August!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Hope you have a great vacation!!

Teresa Cordero Cordell said...

Cyndi, you have a wonderful site. Please go to my blog to read a special message I have for you.:)
http://mexicanamericanbordercooking.blogspot.com