Friday, June 30, 2006

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours #2

Among the thousands of things Sweetnicks does is something new, called “I’ll Show You Mine, if You Show Me Yours.”

I was out of town for the refrigerator posts - and that’s just as well. My fridge is a total mess! Since it still works, it’s low on the priority list of things to spend money on. I think this one is about 24 year old - we bought it the year before our son Kenny was born. If we can get this one to last 5 more years, it’ll be out last full-sized refrigerator, since our next one after that will be in our RV. (My plan is to retire into an RV and hit the road full time. At least until we get tired of it.)

This week, it’s all about our spice racks. I started with one. Then had to add a second one. And then had to add a shelf for the large bottles of spices I use a lot of. So here they are. And yes, they’re in alphabetical order!



Here's what's on the shelves: allspice, basil, bay leaves, whole black peppercorns, coarse black pepper, celery salt, celery seed, ancho chili powder, chipotle chili pepper, cilantro, cinnamon, ground cloves, whole cloves, ground coriander, cream of tartar, ground cumin, curry powder, hot curry powder, dill weed, instant minced garlic, garlic powder, garlic salt, ground ginger, Italian seasoning, lemon peel, marjoram, Montreal steak seasoning, ground mustard, nutmeg, onion powder, orange peel, oregano, paprika, parsley, poppy seeds, poultry seasoning, pumpkin pie spice, ground cayenne red pepper, crushed red pepper, rosemary, rubbed sage, sesame seeds, tarragon, thyme, turmeric, ground white pepper.

Go to Sweetnicks to see the roundup.

1 comment:

Kalyn Denny said...

Alphabetical order!! I'm impressed.