Tuesday, February 14, 2006

We're Off to Hawaii!

We're getting up bright and early tomorrow morning; flying from Ontario (CA) to LAX, then LAX to Honolulu. I'm going to the National Education Association Pacific Region Leaderhip Conference--that doesn't start until Friday evening. DH and I are going to play tourist for 2 1/2 days--plus an extra day AFTER the conference. Whooo hooo!

So I won't be posting for a few days, unless I get access to one of the computers they set up for us at the conference.

Aloha!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have a great time!

Do some great work for us teachers!

(I'm so surprised there is a flight from Ontario to LAX. How long is the flight?)

Cyndi said...

30 minutes. My friend Kathy is driving all the way to LAX (battling all that early morning traffic...aarrgghh) but she'll get to Honolulu 4 hours before me. But I like being able to drive just to Ontario and park at Park-n-Fly.

Anonymous said...

Have fun and enjoy!

Kalyn Denny said...

Ahhh the good life. I remember it well. Only my region went to places like Albuquerque or Denver.

Joe said...

Have a fun and safe trip Cyndi! I'm so envious as I would love to go to Hawaii one day.

Michele said...

Hope you're enjoying your vacation Cyndi!