Mrs D over at Belly-timber tagged me for a 4x8 meme, but I did one last month after being tagged by Kalyn. However, I’m going to do something fun, inspired by what Mrs D said:
Wait a sec. There are so many of them. Isn't it a little suspicious? I mean, does anyone know who starts these things? Is it one of us, innocently curious? Or could it be... Alberto Gonzales?
Ahah! Just wait. Next meme, it's gonna be last four books checked out of the library and last four protest marches attended, and then we'll know for sure. Sneaky bastard.
Okay. Here goes.
Last four books checked out of the library:
1. Skeleton Man by Tony Hillerman
2. Rage by Jonathan Kellerman
3. The Forgotten Man by Robert Crais
4. Monday Mourning by Kathy Reichs
(Can you tell I like mysteries? Don’t see much here that Alberto Gonzalez can get me for!)
Last four protest marches attended
1. Last Tuesday night (actually, it was just a protest “tailgate party”)
2. Picketing against Arnold Schwarzennegar in Los Angeles
3. Picketing against Arnold Schwarzennegar in Riverside
4. Protest rally in San Bernardino
Hmm. What next? Let ‘s try:
Four businesses I boycott for my own political/personal reasons:
2. Carls’ Jr.
3. Mission Inn in Riverside
4. any corporation who donated to Bush
Four politicians I admire:
1. Dianne Feinstein
2. Barbara Boxer
3. Robert Kennedy, Jr.
4. Barak Obama
All right, all right. Enought of the politics. Let’s do some others:
Four places I plan to visit someday before I die
1. New Zealand (just looks like one of the most beautiful places in the world!)
2. Maine (it’s on the opposite corner of the country from me; it’s always too far away!)
3. Banff and Jasper National Parks in Canada (gotta see those gorgeous mountains!)
4. The length of the Alaska Highway (really--and in my own motor home or trailer)
Four common foods I just refuse to eat:
(I had to say “common” since there are a lot of exotic foods that could go on this list--these are foods that most other people eat, but my finicky taste buds just can’t handle)
4. Fresh Figs
Four artists I liked as a teenager whose music I still listen to:
1. Led Zeppelin
2. Dan Fogelberg
3. John Denver
4. The Beatles
One more, for an even eight:
Four people to tag my new meme with: