Monday, April 28, 2008

Pork Tenderloin with Sage, Garlic, and Honey

This was pretty tasty, and was very easy to make. I had a pork tenderloin I needed to cook, and thought I'd try a recipe for a pork roast.

Pork Tenderloin with Sage, Garlic, and Honey
adapted from Cooking Light

2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoon lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, crushed
3 Tablespoons fresh sage, minced
OR
2 teaspoon crumbled dried sage
½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
2 Tablespoon honey

Heat oven to 400˚. In small bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, garlic, sage and pepper. Brown meat in a little olive oil in an ovenproof skillet. Brush with lemon juice mixture; roast for 10 minutes. Brush honey over top and sides; roast another 15 minutes more.

1 comment:

Private Chef said...

Hi there

Have just found your blog and it is yest another example of all the great food blogs that are out there! I just don't have time to read all the blogs I have saved at this stage! I started off blogging myself and have just set up www.ifoods.tv which is a place for foodies, bloggers and chefs to hand out and share their recipes, photos and food videos. Would love to see you there sharing some of your great photos! Keep up the great work on the blog, have bookmarked it so will be a regular reader!