Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Night Before T's Surgery


Last night's dinner was a repeat from months ago: Texas Goulash

Tonight was dinner out for DH and me; T has to do that nasty prep, and didn't want us eating in the house since she can't eat.

Tomorrow my almost-25-year-old daughter is having some major surgery. Life-changing. For details, check out j-pouch.org. That way I won't go into details here. I'll post tomorrow or Thursday with a general update on how it went and how she's doing.


6 comments:

The Cookbook Junkie said...

I hope your daughter's surgery went well.

I followed that link and I don't think I'll be complaining about any minor aches or pains for quite a while. I've seen a few things on the internet today that have really made me grateful for my health. I hope your daughter's quality of life improves from this.

Patti said...

Cyndi, I will be thinking of you and your family. Let us know how things go.
I used to work with someone who had a j-pouch. Once she recoverd from the surgery, she was back to her very active self and back to work.

Kalyn Denny said...

All the best to you and your daughter. I hope everything goes well.

vlb5757 said...

I will be thinking good thoughts for you and your daughter. Hopefully she will be back on her feet in no time at all. Do let us know how she is doing!

Sara said...

Cyndi, hope you daughter is doing good!
Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Cyndi,

We're with you and your daughter!