Paz of The Cooking Adventures of Chef Paz tagged anyone interested for a 5 things you don't know about me meme. I thought I'd give it a try.
1. I climbed 14,082' Windom Peak in 1974, during a 3-week long backpacking trek in the Weminuche Wilderness in Colorado.
2. I hate beets. I hate them so much I gag when I try to eat them.
3. When I was a kid, I was a member of the Air Force Academy's mounted drill team. We rode in parades, and competed in rodeos and gymkhanas.
4. I was a 2 1/2-packs-a-day smoker until I met my future husband. I quit cold turkey when I decided I was in love, and have never had a cigarette since. (And we just celebrated our 26th anniversary).
5. I've lived in 19 different homes in 4 different states and 2 different countries.
Like Paz, I'm tagging anyone interested in doing this. Come on! Give it a try!
food & drink